Pay Dues for 2019-20 Now
FBOA members can pay their dues online using
this link. Paying online is
very easy and can be done with a PayPal account or any major debit/credit
card. The transaction is secure and only takes minutes. Not sure if your
dues are current for 2019-20? Click here to
check your dues status now.
Navigating Our Site
Our website is designed to be as feature-rich and user-friendly as
possible. Much of the content is being pulled from our online database. If you have any issues as you
navigate, or have any suggestions for ways the site can be more beneficial
to you, please pass them on to our webmaster using this link. Below are some
of the site's features:
- Pictures in the upper right-hand corner of each page are all of FBOA
members in action. These pictures randomly change each time you visit a
new page or refresh the page you're on. Have a picture you'd like
included? Send it to us and we'll get it up!
- Upcoming meetings list along the right-hand side of the page is now
dynamic, and will show any meetings coming up in the next 30 days. Since
this is pulled directly from the database, it will always be accurate.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Check out the
Site Map link to see a complete listing of
all pages in the site.
- Our Photo Gallery page now has
thumbnails that can be clicked to show you a larger version of each
photo. Again, we are relying on our members to keep those action shots
- Member directory pages now have picture icons for sports worked
instead of the old "true" and "false" method used before. This should be
a much cleaner way to quickly see which official works each sport. (A
special thanks to
web designer for the Kalamazoo Officials Association, for this idea and
how to implement it!)
- You can now pay your dues or donate to our new scholarship fund
directly from our website using PayPal. Check out this new feature on
the Pay Dues page and the
Student Scholarship page.
- We also provide content about the following:
- Becoming a member.
- Meeting information and requirements.
- How to get assignments.
Note: Please make sure to use the Info Update form to
keep our member database accurate. All member information seen on the site
comes from this database. If you don't get us the changes, they won't be
accurate on the site. Remember that this is completely separate from
changing your information in the ArbiterSports system.
About the FBOA
The Fruit Belt Officials Association is an organization serving high
school athletic officials in southwest Michigan. Our members referee and
umpire the following sports: football, basketball, volleyball, wrestling,
baseball and softball. The mission of our group is as follows:
- To provide training.
- To provide a forum for regular rules and mechanics study.
- To promote the positive image of officials in our community.
- To promote members' growth by engaging speakers of interest.
- To further our avocation by recruiting, training and integrating new
Our web site is designed to enhance this mission by providing quick
access to updated information about the FBOA, its members, area schools and
officiating links of interest, as well as to provide a live forum through
the bulletin board system. It is intended for FBOA members, school personnel
and anyone in the community interested in area sports and the way they are
officiated. Enjoy your visit!